2011年9月3日星期六

Blue

I'm in a blue, blue mood.
The sun and the wind and the palm trees.
They say it never rains in California.

Today my mom went back home. The place I call home. I bet she starts to miss me already. I am your child. One and only - not matter where I am, how old I am, and who I am. I'm naughty and lazy, only when you are by my side.

My heart is soft. I stop at red light, watch cars passing by. Traffic goes on and off, and time fast forward. For a moment, I feel like I'm a camera and the world is revolving around me.

Mankind is so self-contradictory. Actually the world is composed of contradictions - just like the Tai-chi pattern. Everything is yuan fen then.

I need some rest. Then I need to sit down and read some books. Start to take care of myself and not to worry to much. Denise was right, when your mom is with you, there is no place dangerous. It reminded me in "how I met your mother" when Marshall described the feeling his dad gave him - "He was like some superhero who could see way out into the darkness."

Now I am driving, not everybody else.

没有评论:

发表评论